Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Well, I did it!  I got the job and start tomorrow morning!  I'm feeling a combination of excitement and a wee bit of fear as I start a whole new line of work after 20 years.  I left my job of 16 years, 4 years ago this month, to bring my shops up to a new level and I think I've accomplished that on many levels.  Making a living with just my shops is however, still in the future, and I'm not giving up on that at all but I feel that it's time for me to get back out in the work force, meet some new people and gain some independence.

I won't be as available on a daily basis but I'll be blogging each week at least and posting photos of new things, both jewelry and photography.  My weekends will be precious, again, and I'll hopefully be able to get some day trips in to take some new photos to share.

Thanks for coming along on my new venture with me and I'll see you soon!
 

1 comment: