Wednesday, January 7, 2015

To say that I'm gobsmacked almost doesn't cover my feelings today.  I thought I was on the way to new and interesting job but ended up disappointed and honestly, pissed off.
I've never been so un-impressed by a staff of people in my life.  Laid back is fine but totally unprofessional, disorganized and lazy is something I can't tolerate.  Not disclosing vital information to a potential employee is unforgivable and not being there to answer questions about said vital info, is disrespectful.  A total deal breaker in my book.
So, no tears, no regrets...just moving forward.  
I think I'll have a sale!  Yeah, why not!  I'll ponder it a bit and post it later here and on my biz page, but yeah.  I'm thinking a sale is what I need to do!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. ugh! Not worth your integrity...brush it off and carry on. Better things await you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be happy that you saw red flags from the beginning. I know it's disappointing but you know you deserve better :)

    ReplyDelete