Sunday, February 1, 2015

Great Etsy buys!

Lately, I've had the best experiences with buying gifts, custom orders and just a few things for myself.  I'd like to share a couple of great shops that I've either just discovered or have bought from a few times.

First is the incredibly talented Jennifer from Architette Studios.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArchitetteStudios
I've bought many cards from her over the last few years now and each and every card or print is just perfect, creative and beautifully illustrated.  This is one that I framed so pardon the horrible photo, but I encourage you to visit her shop and see for yourself how amazing her art work is!



https://www.etsy.com/shop/DazzlingDezignz4U is a shop that made some custom items for me recently based on a friend's design.  
I sent them a photo as an idea and they surpassed my expectations with 
beautiful work, lovely pieces of silverware and packaging!

Rendezuous 1938
























https://www.etsy.com/shop/iamsonotcool 
A Great Vintage shop where 
I found my gorgeous bakelite bangle bracelet!
Love, love, love.  I have my heart set on more but alas...no job yet!




And of course I have to mention Wendy's shop!  She's super cool and has "fan"tastic cuffs in her shop!  She does custom orders, like mine, too! https://www.etsy.com/shop/fandomoniumdesigns

I love my cuffs and can't wait
to add another to my set! 


8 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great post! Thanks so much for mentioning my shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU and you are very welcome for the feature!

      Delete
  2. Great shops love those cuffs from Fandomonium :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, Love all! I am a big fan of bicycles...gonna check her out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, she's an amazing artist. I love her "construction" cards and have bought quite a few from her. I also gave my daughter's partner a NY skyline drawing. Might have to follow that up with a London one, he had such a great time there.

      Delete
  4. I have been slacking in a big way when it comes to my blog-reading! Thanks for the feature, Kari---I think I may have to hire you to do my product photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you are VERY welcome! Any time you want some pics taken you just let me know! :-)

      Delete