Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More Etsy goodness


I bought from Dj's shop a few of years ago, we talked back and forth a few times and I felt an real connection with her.  We've been chatting off and on over the last three years; we've since purchased from each other's shops and share a mutual admiration.  

For Christmas this year, my daughter gave me two really beautiful spatulas from DJ's shop.  I'm throwing away the others that I have because these two can do it all, and more stylishly for sure!  I stir, scrape and flip with them, so multifunctional; and the clean up is so easy too.  
Please take a look at her shop, she's in Ocala so I consider her a local!  She's an amazing woodworker and a really lovely lady, who I consider a friend.  I hope you'll give her shop some business, you won't be disappointed!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FortRemington 

Risotto Spoon!  I want this!

1 comment:

  1. As long as she doesn't make the spoon that my mom use to try to smack us with (she never actually hit us, but she would wave it around in a threatening way.)

    ReplyDelete