Saturday, November 22, 2014

Well, I'm another year older as of yesterday!  I'm so thankful for my mom and dad, my sisters, my two extraordinary children, cousins and extended family, and the many friends who have sent birthday wishes and took time to give me a call!  I love you all so much.

I'm looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving this year, my first time so I'm hoping it will go well!  I'll have some photos of what I finally decide to decorate with and pics of the day later in the week.

This coming weekend is also Small Business Sat., 11-29 and I'll be at Peacock's, 200 Clw-Largo Rd., for a TBEC team event!  I hope you will come out and say hello, pick up a few giftie things and 
enjoy the day...it could be a chilly one according to the weather report I read this morning.  But, you know how those things go in Florida!  
Come on out, no matter the weather, and meet my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment