Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TBEC was well represented at Creative Loafing's
Crafts & Drafts show on November 15th!
Although I missed a lot of our member's booths, 
I was able to get a few pics of some that were close by.
My neighbors to the left were Lotus Leaf Creations by Rachel and Ryan!

My Photography shop - Thistle & Thyme Photography

My jewelry shop - Maravillosa Jewelry


Phoenix Fire Designs - by "Miss M Turner"



Christina (L) from Franny & Franky Designs and Kate, from Kate Kreates (R)




Kate Kreates




We all had a great day, met loads of wonderful people and dogs of all shapes and sizes!


1 comment:

  1. I went to this awesome event and met a lot of the talented artists and vendors, including you Karen. ! Thanks for the magnet. It's really cute. I plan to be a vendor next year.

    For once I bought some Christmas presents before Dec 24th. :) haha. I work better under pressure.
    The line for Taco Bus was too long though. I love their food.

    ReplyDelete