Monday, June 29, 2015

Time to share the wealth:

I'm sharing some of my TBEC (Tampa Bay Etsy Crew) members' blogs in July but decided to start a little early.

 

My friend and fellow team member, Tara, is going to be sharing our members links on her blog (cuz she's just awesome like that) which is why I decided to do the same and start with hers first. No product pics this time, just some links to perk things up this summer!

So if you'd be so kind as to join, comment on and share her blog, and others that you see her or there, with your friends, it would be very much appreciated! 
Cheers!

http://www.randomgoodsvintage.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. awe...youre the best. Im sharing away...but blogger is whacked right now. Wont let me even post pics....fixing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this isn't too weird. Curious if you are the person I was in touch with for a few years regarding Gates genealogy. If you would like to do so please feel free to contact me via google or via my Flickr account, RRFjt.

    ReplyDelete